A Poll Worker Must:
· Be a citizen of the United States and a resident of that county.
· Be at least 16 years of age.
· Be able to read, write, and speak the English language.
· Not hold public office or be a candidate for public office.
· Be able to solve problems.
· Be an effective communicator.
· Not be an immediate relative of an elected official where the relative is a candidate.
The Georgia Youth Poll Worker Project is dedicated to recruiting high school and college-age students to become poll workers.
Poll worker training information from the Secretary of State.
Note: This content is purely informational and does not register you as a poll worker. You must register with your county’s Board of Elections.