To Vote By Mail, You Must Request an Absentee Ballot
The Secretary of State’s office will NOT automatically send out applications for absentee ballots to voters again this year. See below for details.
Register To Vote
July 13, 2020 – Last day to register to vote for August 11 Runoff. Click Here to register to vote
July 20th Early Voting Begins
August 11th Runoffs for June 9 elections
October 12th Early Voting Begins
November 3rd General Election and Special Election
December 1st General Election and Special Election Runoffs for Local and State Offices
Request Your Absentee Ballot Now
Absentee Ballot Application – Request Here
Secretary of State Absentee Voting by Mail Info page – Click Here
Instructions for Absentee Ballot Applications
– Print the Absentee Ballot Application from the Secretary of State’s website
– Fill out the form completely and legibly and send it to your county voter registration office by mail, email or fax. Click here for contact info for your County Board of Registrar’s Office
– You can also turn in the application at your local elections office in person.
– The state has said that it plans to create an online portal to simplify the absentee ballot process at some point in the future. We will update you if and when that becomes available.
– Exception: You don’t have to request an absentee ballot if you are over 65 and/or disabled AND checked the box to receive absentee ballots for the rest of the year.
Like to get more involved? Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here.