Check to see if you are registered to vote:
- Before you drive to your polling location make sure you have confirmed that you are registered to vote.
- Check out the My Voter Page website to confirm that you are registered to vote in Georgia.
Check your Local Polling Location:
- It is crucial that you check your polling location before Election Day as polling locations are subject to change or close prior to Election Day.
- Check out the My Voter Page website to confirm that your polling location is correct and up to date.
- Early voting is an effective way to cast your vote while avoiding long lines on Election Day.
- Check out our list of early voting locations for each county!
- Absentee ballots give individuals the ability to vote by mail rather than in person. This is especially helpful for those wanting to vote from a state that is different than the state their ballot is for.
- If you do choose to vote with an absentee ballot make sure to check out our dropbox location list. This is where you can put your absentee ballot to make sure it reaches its correct destination.
Check your local weather:
- Weather is very important during Election Day as many lines at polling locations are outside.
- Make sure to check your local weather and dress appropriately.
- Bring an umbrella, raincoat, and hat so that you can be protected from the rain and sun.
Bring things to occupy your time:
- If you happen to go to a polling location with a long line, it is helpful to have things with you to pass the time:
- Here are some good resources on IG for updates:
- Some items you can bring include: a bag of snacks, water, a book, a portable phone charger, headphones.
You can send any questions to [email protected].