- Chair John Mangano
- Wandy Taylor
- Alice O’lenick
- Stephen Day
- Ben Satterfeild
- We have processed over 105,000 absentee ballot applications so far.
- Gwinnett county fairgrounds will serve as an early voting location.
- St. Marys Of Egypt Orthodox Church will no longer be a voting location. Voters from that precinct will now vote at Beaver Ruin Rd Baptist Church.
- We will send notifications to all voters affected and we will post the update on our website.
- We will hold a special meeting later this month.
- Diane Fisher: I am with the League of Women Voters of Gwinnett. What is the status with the drop boxes in Gwinnett?
- Loretta Mandola: I am concerned with the voter registration backlog and how that affects absentee ballot applications for voters that are only getting proof of registration a few days before the election.
- Lori Shelenberger: I am with the Brennan Center for Justice.
- We want you to expand the ballot return options in addition to the drop boxes that you have added.
- We want you all to follow the lead of other counties like Dekalb and Fulton who are allowing voters to drop off their absentee ballots at early voting and election day precincts.
- We want you to provide sufficient emergency and provisional ballot supplies and adequate training for poll workers.
- Representative Donna Mcleod: Why are the early voting hours 8-5pm?
- Why can’t we have 12 hours a day for early voting?
- What day will the processing of absentee ballots start?
- That starts on 10-19-20.
- Abby (Attorney for Asian Americans Advancing Justice): I would like for the BOE to increase the amount of absentee ballot drop boxes.
- I would like to see you all provide sample ballots online and the polls for the following languages: Hindi, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Vietnamese.
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Registration and Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here