Monday, August 24, 2020
- Liberty County, August 24, 4:00 p.m., In Person
- Tift County, Monday, August 24, 5:00 p.m., In Person
- Lamar County, Monday, August 24, 6:00 p.m., In Person
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- Butts County, Tuesday, August 25 ? 12:00 p.m., In-Person
- Fayette County, Tuesday, August 25 ? 5:00 p.m., In-Person
- Gwinnett County Commissioners, Tuesday, August 25 ? 7:00 p.m., Virtual, Via Teleconference and Streamed Live on TVgwinnett
- Note anything about Transit/Marta and elections.
- Agenda and notices: https://www.gwinnettcounty.com/web/gwinnett/departments/countyclerk/boardsandauthorities/-/bacs/meetings/52
Thursday, August 27, 2020
- State Election Board, August 27 ? 9:00 a.m., Virtual, Register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1416966331915471887
- For listen-only mode, dial: +1 (562) 247-8321. After dialing in, please dial the Access Code (224-920-336)
- Quitman County, Monday, August 27 5:00 p.m., In Person
- Dooly County, Monday, August 27 6:00 p.m., In Person
Friday, August 28, 2020
- Cook County, Friday, August 28, Cancelled
- Murray County, Friday, August 28 9:00 a.m. In Person
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Registration and Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here