- Sara Causey
- Chief Registrar: Sara Causey
- Secretary: Lillie Oliver
- Deputy Registrar: Brook Diehl
- Call to order
- Sara Causey called to order the regular meeting of the Board of Registrars at 8:30 a.m. on September 8, 2020 at Calhoun Co. Court House in Morgan, GA. The meeting was opened with the Lord’s Prayer.
- Roll call
- The following members were present: Sara Causey, David Criss, Lillie Oliver and Brook Diehl.
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
- Lillie Oliver read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved.
- Open issues
- 160 Cards approved
- 10 Deceased
- 39 Moved out of County
- New Business
- We proposed that we meet with Mandie & ask questions about the budget for more understanding. David made a motion & Lillie seconded it. We talked about who could work during early voting.
The next meeting is scheduled for October 6, 2020.
Sara Causey adjourned the meeting.
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Registration and Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here