- Meeting Called to Order 4:05 pm
- Agenda Adopted
Sunday Voting Discussion
- Around 22,000 voters are in county
- Looking at a way to reduce lines. Sunday voting is brought up.
- Currently at some locations the board is only able to put in only 5 machines due to social distancing limitations.
- A board member brings up sunday voting as absolutely necessary to both be fair to citizens schedules and as a way to cut down lines
- Motion made to accept sunday voting on October 18th.
- June 9th Minutes
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here