The meeting was called to order at 3:10 PM by Chairman Jean laderosa.
- Supervisor Cindy Reynolds
- Chairman laderosa
- Nevin Patton
- B.J. Clark
- Ken Cofi of the Bryan County Democratic party was present as an observer.
The minutes of the July meeting were approved as read.
- Old Business: The Democratic primary runoff was discuses and Ms. Reynolds said all systems and polls functioned well with no serious problems.
- 681 voted for that race.
- New Business: Mr. Patton reported a person he didn’t identify asked him “why should he believe the votes would all be counted and what procedures were used to collect and tabulate the votes.”.
- That topic was discussed and Ms Reynolds suggested that the party read the Secretary of States info page, also call her with any questions since those topics are the guidelines her office and poll workers adhere to.
- Ms Reynolds assured the Board that all polls will be adequately manned for the big November election and that two tech representatives from the voting machine company would be on hand for the day of the election.
- Supervisor Reynolds presented her report to the Board, copy enclosed.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 3:40 PM.
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Registration and Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here