- Lynn Bailey
- Timothy McFalls Sr.
- Sherry Barnes
- Marcia Brown
- Terrance C.
- Meeting Start 6:00pm Meeting end 6:07pm
- Mcfalls calls a special meeting to discuss the removal of a candidate for the November 3rd election.
- Removal of candidate Christine Cunningham is being removed from the ballot due to be deceased.
- The candidate was non-partisan and there is no law for the removal of such candidate.
- The lawyer provided suggests that the county can use any procedure comfortable as McFalls asks for suggestions.
- Terrance C. suggests to bring a motion to remove the candidate from the ballot.
- The motion is created and is passed.
- Bailey says the county will work with the ballot builder to change the ballot. Nothing else needs to be changed.
- The board sends it condolences
- With no other business the meeting is adjourned.
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Registration and Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here