- Oconee county Early Voting will be held at the Civic Center
- The county will now have ten polling locations Farmington location and Bishop Civic Center will both be relocated to Bishop Baptist Church High Shoals and North Oconee relocated to Grace Fellowship Church
- Poll worker Training will be from October 3rd till the 10th from 1 to 6PM.
- Meeting Called to order
Approval of previous Minutes
Polling Location Changes
- Farmington location and Bishop Civic Center will both be relocated to Bishop Baptist Church
- High Shoals and North Oconee relocated to Grace Fellowship Church
- Oconee will now have 12 precincts and 10 polling locations
- The County will start Mailing out cards to inform voters soon.
- Poll worker Training will be from October 3rd till the 10th from 1 to 6PM. Poll workers will be compensated for this training
- 3,958 Ballots Processed.
- States in passing that 3rd parties are mailing out Ballot Applications and notes that they need to communicate to the voters that these are valid.
- The Vendor Runback will continue to mail out ballots to voters for the county up until two weeks before the elections, at which time the county will assume responsibility for that.
- Will take place at the county Civic Center.
- Will occur October 12th – 30th and Saturday Voting will take place the 24th
- Monday-Thursday Times: 8AM – 5PM
- Friday: 8AM-7PM
- Saturday: 9AM-4PM
- 28, 914 Active voters
- 1,820 Inactive Voters
- County Drop box will open on September 15th and is located at the Elections office
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Feel free to take notes or record meetings. Read more here: Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Learn more about attending Board of Elections meetings as a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor by attending our next training on the 4th Tues. of the month at 6pm. Sign up Here.