Board Members Present:
- Phil Daniell (Remote)
- Fred Aiken
- Darryl Wilson Jr. (Remote)
- Jessica Brooks (Remote)
- Pat Gartland
- Janine Eveler
- Crista Watson
Chairman Daniell called the meeting to order at 4:04 p.m.
Tab 1 – Public Comment:
- Gowri Ramachandran spoke regarding the need for sufficient emergency and provisional supply levels and requested each precinct be supplied with enough preprinted paper ballots and envelopes for 40% of registered voters
Tab 2 – Approval of Minutes:
- Mr. Gartland made a motion to approve the following meeting minutes:
- October 12, 2020
- Mr. Aiken SECONDED. APPROVED 5-0
Tab 3 – Public Hearing:
- To request approval to make an emergency change to the polling location for precinct Kennesaw 1A from InfluencersChurch Kennesaw, 1455 Ben King Road, Kennesaw, GA 30144 to Kennesaw First Baptist Church, 2958 North Main Street, Kennesaw, GA 30144 effective November 3, 2020 through January 5, 2020
- There were no public comments
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Registration and Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here
Be First to Comment