CALL TO ORDER:
- Dr. Henry Ficklin, Chairperson called the meeting to order at 4:00 p.m.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS:
- Immediately went into closed session for personal matter discussion
- No public comments made
MOTION FOR APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- Motioned and seconded to approve minutes from from the Regular Board meeting held Thursday, October 10, 2019 – voted to approve
- No old business
- Copy of 2019 Consolidated Certification of Returns for
- November 5, 2019, E-SPLOST recorded for future reference
- Letter from the Macon Water Authority requesting a special election to fill District 2 vacancy
- Georgia Secretary of State’s Office Cleans Voter File by 4 Percent as Required by Law. Information will be mailed by the state. All voters will have 30 days to respond. Other information concerning this will be on the Board of Elections website.
- Statewide Voting System Allocation fro Macon-Bibb County
- Items from Cheif Registrar – Veronica Seals
- Active – 105,244
- Inactive – 7,947
- Combined Total – 113,911 as of 11/21/2019
- ElectioNet Voter Registration Dashboard Report (Registrations to be processed)
- DDS Department of Driver Services Applications – 1735
- OLVR – Online Voter Registration Applications – 19
- Pending Voters – 123
- Verification of Non-Matched Pending Voters – 0
- Number of Bibb County Voters to be cleaned from the voter file 2,651
- Board Members Commented on Water Board Election
- Attorney will verify election requirement information
- Motion for adjournment was made at 5:27 p.m.
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Registration and Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here