The Fulton County Registration and Elections Board posted the following information about the regular April 9, 2020 meeting.
Approval of Agenda
2. Communications and Public Response
3. Approval of Minutes:
Regular Meeting- March 12, 2020
Special Called Meeting- March 18, 2020
4. Monthly Operations Report for March 2020 – Richard Barron
5. Update on DRE Operations During Public Health Emergency – Richard Barron
6. Update on Presidential Preference Primary and General Primary Elections
7. Approval of Early Voting Locations for the PPP and General Primary Elections
8. Approval of Amendment No. 1 of the Intergovernmental Agreement for the
City of Atlanta
9. Approval of Precinct Proposals: 01/20, 05/20, 06/20, 07/20, 08/20. 09/20
Personnel Matters and/or Discussion of Litigation if necessary
Due to Fulton County facility closures and schedule changes related to the COVID-19 health emergency, the Fulton County Board of Registration & Elections will hold their Regular Meeting via Video Conference on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 10 a.m.
Members of the public will be able to view the meeting Live on YouTube.
PUBLIC COMMENT: (Comments must be sent prior to the start of the Meeting)
Residents who wish to submit a comment should log on to this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BREPubCommment. Comments will be read into the record during the public comment portion of the agenda. Written comments will be provided to the Board Secretary and Chair.
Meetings for the Fulton County Registration and Elections Board are held the second Thursday of each month. Meetings are open to the public.
Changes in the scheduling of meetings will be posted at least 24 hours in advance.
Terms: Each board member’s term is two years (odd number)
Number of Board Seats: 5
- HB 656 returned the authority to select a Chairperson for the Registration and Elections Board to the Fulton County Board of Commissioners.
- Two members shall be appointed by the governing authority by the Republican chairperson of the county executive committee.
- Two members shall be appointed by the governing authority by the Democratic chairperson of the county executive committee.
Ms. Mary Carole Cooney, Chairperson Email: email@example.com
Mr. Mark Wingate, Vice Chair (Republican)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Vernetta Nuriddin (Democrat) Email: email@example.com
Kathleen Ruth, Ph.D. (Republican) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Aaron Johnson, (Democrat) Email: email@example.com