Could not hear name: Thanks voters and board of elections for the amount of turnout. Has a few suggestions for improvement
- Absentee ballots should be mailed from the county instead of Arizona
- Drop boxes at every polling locations
- Establish a larger facility for early voting
- Offer mask to all voters who them
- A $346,000 grant was received and we would like to know how it was allocated.
A board member explains that commissioners are the ones who allocate grants.
Finishing up last election
December 1st Election Ballot proofs submitted
Working 7 days a week on the recount
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Feel free to take notes or record meetings. Read more here: Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Learn more about attending Board of Elections meetings as a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor by attending our next training on the 4th Tues. of the month at 6pm. Sign up Here.