- Call to Order
- Recognition of guests
- 2 guests presented
- Approval of Minutes
- Approved April 13, 2020 Regular meeting minutes
- Old Business
- New Business
- List of scheduled hearings for challenged deceased voters
- Discuss the Absentee Ballot dropbox
- Located on Westside of Administrative Building
- Discuss advance voting at the Porter MErorial Library location for the June 9, 2020 elections
- Decided not to open this venue for June 9 primary election
- Consideration of early tabulation for June 9, 2020 elections
- No dates or times decided
- Consideration of moving the next month’s meeting date from June 8, 2020 to June 15, 2020 and to include certification of the elections that meeting
- Meeting date has been changed and will include election certification
- Supervisor Report
- A copy of the Monthly Status reports for the total Active and inactive voters by precinct and districts as of May 1; Active – 76,216 and Inactive – 3,501
- A copy of the Daily Work Log Totals: 1,002 voter registration applications, 259 transferred out of county, and 61 cancellations were received for the month of April 2020.
- Last day of early voting is June 3. Staff at advanced voting will have PPE and staff on election day. There will also be sanitation stations
- A copy of the budget comparison statement as of May 1,2020
- Update on Absentee ballot numbers
- Polls will have forms to cancel absentee ballots if not sent to office, will be at polls (2018 canceled 300 absentee ballots)
- As of 3:30 pm, May 11, there are 15,770 requests for absentee ballots.
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Registration and Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here