- Glenda Ferguson
- Dale Holland
- Marie Head
- Dan Pichon
- Rachelle Hanlon
- Katrina Holbrook
Minutes of Regular Meeting
Plus, Certification of Primary Runoff
Chairperson, Glenda Ferguson, opened the regular meeting of the Board of Elections and Registration at 4:32 P.M. on Friday August 14, 2020 at the Board of Elections Office at 96 Academy Avenue with a roll call of Board Members: Glenda Ferguson, Dale Holland, Marie Head and Dan Pichon present. Rachelle Hanlon, Assistant to Board also present. Board Member Katrina Holbrook arrived at 4:35 P.M.
- July 15, 2020: Mr. Holland moved to approve the minutes as presented, seconded by Mrs. Head and passed 5-0.
- The Board began the process of certifying the August 11, 2020 General Primary Runoff Election so that the final ballots could be scaled and added to the vote totals. The Board then certified the election.?????
- August budget and the July Key Note Indicator Report were reviewed by the Board. Mrs. Ferguson has been moving money between some line items,again, to cover the changes in expenditures and will be requesting more money from The Board of Commissioners to cover the increased costs of mailed ballots.
- The Active/Inactive Voter Report was addressed by Mrs. Ferguson. The County now has 20,917 active and 728 inactive voters.
- From the two grants for Secure the Vote we have received $11,000.58.
- In conjunction with the November General Election there will be a Special Election to fill a Board of Education seat, which now has three candidates andcould require a local runoff.
- Mr. Holland moved adjournment, seconded by Mrs. Holbrook and passed 5-0 at 5:56 P.M.
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Registration and Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here