- Chair Dr. Donna Morris-Mcbride
- Andy Callaway
- Arch Brown
- Mildred Schmelz
- Patrick Jaugstetter
- Election Director Armeika Pitts
- Absentee ballot processing will begin on 8-7-20
- As of today we have had 2340 in person early voters
- 7676 absentee ballot applications have been received and processed
- 3801 absentee ballots have been completed and received
- During the 6-9-20 election Red Oak Church voters had to go to Red Oak Elem. to vote, Red Oak church has now reopened as a voting location
- (Dutch town) First Baptist Church westside campus had issues with flooding so voters will now vote at the Southside Baptist Network Building (Extremely close, this change will only be for the 8-11-20 runoff)
- A new facility will be built for the Board of Elections and Registration at 2081 Phillips Dr.
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here