Ted Baker, Chairman
Bob Lofgren, Republican Representative
Helen Smith, Democratic Representative
Kathleen Coine-Mayers, Elections Registrar
- Call to order at 5:17PM
- Vote to adopt meeting agenda-PASSED
- Staff Report
- Letters were sent to 200 voters who had not voted in Greene County in the last 6-8 years. Voters have 40 days to reaffirm their voting status in the County. The 40 day period ends soon and no voters have reaffirmed their status to date. It is assumed that they have moved out of the County.
- Training is being developed for upcoming elections based on SB202 until the staff is notified otherwise if any changes will be required due to court proceedings
- Public Comment-None
- Minutes of June 9, 2021 Meeting Adopted
- Executive Session-None
- Board Member Political Party Reports-None
- Next Meeting August 18th- this is a CHANGE as Bob Lofgren requested a change due to a conflict.
- Adjourned at 5:38pm
Did you know that the public can attend Board of Registration and Elections meetings?
These meetings are open to the public by Georgia law. Georgia Open Meetings Act.
Become a Peanut Gallery Volunteer Monitor at our next training on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 pm. Sign up Here